Chiropractic Treatment for Hip Pain
Hip Pain is not common but it is extremely frustrating and painful condition. Hip Pain can stop you from walking, sitting, running, exercising, and in some condition it may be painful to even sleep. Many Hip Pain conditions are very slow to respond to traditional treatments and often results into disappointment and aggravation.
Hip Pain is mostly caused by osteoarthritis in hips or accidents or sports injuries, it can also be sign of other health conditions. At Human Mechanic, a doctor of Chiropractic will help you identify the root cause and can plan a full treatment for your condition.
Hip Pain Causes and Hip Pain Symptoms
- Sciatica Hip Pain: Hip has ‘Ball and socket’ anatomy. Within the joint itself, there is very limited space for movement of ‘ball’. If an injury or illness causes inflammation, it can cause pain.
- Bursitis: Bursitis is condition when Inflammation occurs outside of the hip socket, the bursitis, this can also be the source of pain. Bursitis is caused by minor trauma or overuse.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is most common cause of hip pain in old people. It occurs because of joint degeneration and progressive loss of cartilage. Other inflammatory diseases can also cause hip pain.
- Overuse Injuries: Gradually heavy overuse of cartilage can cause arthritis and inflammation. Routine Daily activity can also put stress on hip. Inflammation of muscles, ligament and tendons around hips can cause hip pain.
- Trauma: Trauma is detected with x-ray and occurs in older patients because of aging, brittle bones and poor balance. It causes Hip Fractures and muscle strain and sprain which can cause significant hip pain.
- Avascular Necrosis (AVN): Osteonecrosis of the hip is a painful condition that occurs when the blood supply to the head of the femur is disrupted.It is also associated with long-term use of high-dose steroid medications and excessive alcohol intake.
- Other Sources of Hip Pain: Often “hip pain” may actually come from different part of the body. Some patients may experience pain in the lower back and hips can actually be suffering from other conditions like hernia and sciatica.
Treatment for Hip Pain
At Human Mechanic, after performing a detailed and careful physical examination, and evaluating your medical history, Chiropractic Doctor can determine the root cause of your pain and he can plan a treatment to work on that root cause depending upon the type of hip pain you have.
Human mechanic treatment plan includes:
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Manual technique
- Physical exercise
- Decompression Unit
- Tissue Magnetic Stimulation
- Laser Therapy
Depending on multiple researches it is proven that chiropractic adjustments are effective in sciatica. Even some patients of osteoarthritis have benefited from chiropractic treatment and care.
Chiropractic treatments help patients to avoid the risk and cost of surgery and drugs.